My Blog List

Thursday 20 August 2015

Back to Front Poem

As part of our literacy programme, the students have created poems that need to be read both ways to be fully understood. There are a range of questions that are included in the poem that help to develop the ideas within the words and phrases.

Enjoy Jack's version on Kit Kats.

Kit-Kats Bad or Good?  
By Jack.Horsfall

Kit- Kats taste vile.
No one will ever say
they are a high-end divine treat.
Its like chocolate gold.
That’s a  lie!
Kitkats taste like dirt with cardboard.
You will regret wasting money on this foul snack.
They are the most repulsive, Non-distinctive , absolutely sickening thing that
ever existed in this universe!
What's so marvellous about it?
They are so horrid your head will explode under the pressure of
the massive migraine you’ll be having.
Why would you ever say
They’re  as glorious as a thousand sunsets?
Its a shameless excuse for candy
Don’t you ever tell me
Kit-Kats taste superb.

Now read the poem from the bottom

3 comments:

  1. Good work Jack, we really enjoyed creating these poems too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Jack, I'm glad you put the kit-kat photo in or my mouth wouldn't be watering right now. I also like how you said it tastes like dirt and cardboard, I know that taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jack, I'm glad you put the kit-kat photo in or my mouth wouldn't be watering right now. I also like how you said it tastes like dirt and cardboard, I know that taste.

    ReplyDelete