My Blog List

Sunday 11 May 2014

Welcome back to Term 2

 The first week flew with lots of catching up with mates, finding out what we were going to be focussing on for the term and settling back into routines. 

The Kapa Haka group had a great trip to the Municipal Theatre to see Secondary school in action. The feedback was really positive with lots of ' Now I know what I want to get to' comments. 

The photos below show concentration in action. They were finding out what were goosebumps and why we get them.

3 comments:

  1. Everyone looks like there working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 1, looks like you are all engaged and focused on your learning. Enjoy Term 2 @ HNI, Miss Kay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, room 1!, I really like those pictures, your focusing on your learning, and thinking!
    I also hope that the kapa haka group had a nice trip!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete