My Blog List

Sunday 26 March 2017

Our I am - Ko ahau Metaphors



Our 'I am - Ko ahau' Metaphors.

Have a read and see if you can identify any of the students from their words.


I am the howler in other people's ears while not meaning to.


I am a pencil, colouring in most things With a rainbow!


I am a small branch of the giant sequoia family tree.

I am the metal sprigs, skidding through the saturated mud.


I look at the world through a math oriented magnifying glass.

I am a little ray of sunshine that suddenly lights up the room


I am a hungry wolf hunting down dinner with my packmates to help me.   


I Am a pencil getting dragged across the paper moving and leaving a trace .


I am a fired dart, shooting hoops with speed and accuracy.


I am a loquacious beaver machine, full of energy and exploding with unique personality.


I am a bookworm, munching pages from time to time.

 I am a rainbow most day’s, sun more than rain with lots of yellow and no grey.

I am a pencil, decorated with colours that don’t match, writing on dirty paper.
             
I am inspirational ink scribbling across the page…

I am a biscuit maker and I also make cakes to make people happy…



I am a fake feline, a counterfeit queen, a performer wearing a mask visible only to the audience


I am a hunter of unwanted creatures and pests,   
the saviour of native plants and animals.  
 
I am a spider with lengthy legs to effectively stride the big blue sphere that holds our homes.



Blue, White and red are the colors of my personality.


I am an arthropod, chasing opportunities, giving everything a go.

I am a class electronic customer service, available 24 hours unless there is no power.

I am a mouse not wanting to be heard but still thinking about it.

I am half a pie, the yummy side!

I am a closed door not willing for people to enter.


I am an explosion of words.


 I am a ray of sunshine when I play netball.

I am a shoulder bunting through the team on icy, breath-showing mornings.



I am the boot darting through the frosty grass



I am a hunter, killer of unwanted pests.



I am a hunter of unwanted creatures and pests,   
the saviour of native plants and animals.



1 comment: